Cushion kidnap

Mrs Hardyferret

The following horrific images have been passed to me.

I have been asked to post these and the following text.

'To the order of the pink cushion, we are now in possession of the cushion and as the pictures show we will resort to whatever actions are necessary to achieve our objective.

Do not attempt to contact the police or authorities as you are under surveillance, and any attempt will result in swift retribution on the cushion.

Our ransom demands will be forwarded in due course, and will be met without he sistation and without question

Cushion Napper

AdjP7052528.jpg

AdjP7052530.jpg

AdjP7052532.jpg

AdjP7052533.jpg

Due to financial cuts our white noise system is a little out of date

We were shocked to receive this and have posted immediately for the members to see

Regards but very worried The HF'S :cry:

Edited by Marmite!!
photo links repaired

:-o :-o :-o OMG this is a terrible situation, we must resolve it ASAP.

Quick someone make up T-shirts with STPO (Save The Pink One) printed on them, phone the national papers, get Sir Trevor down here. :oops:

My god, don't let JB see that he's already in a delicate state

Have they released the footage of the cushion with a bleach bottle strapped to it yet

Since my aborted Bolero mission *twitch, twitch*

i've had a face longer than a beltring shower que but i've just laughed so loud i woke the kids up... thanks for that :-D

OK. For F sake - I have just spate tea all over my computer screen and my desk - this is a great ending to the week and I have nearly peed my pants :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You to are off the planet - this site just gets better and better :whistle:

..........going to go and check my truck to make sure that the cushion is there and that Bodge hasn't worked his magic with Photoshop. :evil:

OK. For F sake - I have just spate tea all over my computer screen and my desk - this is a great ending to the week and I have nearly peed my pants :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You to are off the planet - this site just gets better and better :whistle:

..........going to go and check my truck to make sure that the cushion is there and that Bodge hasn't worked his magic with Photoshop. :evil:

Well I'm sorry that you think i've got nothing better to do with my time than mees about in photoshop

I haven't by the way :whistle:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

we are not worthy

great photo needed to be yellow with the blow up dolls at the back

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

has anyone found out the ransome for the pink one

or is it a new axel as we have jacks theme tune now

three wheels on my wagon :yawn2:

:bow: Bodge The benifit album is inspired. I would like to have one for me and one for my mum.

Jack For pete's sake, you must keep your nerve. If you crack now where will it all end. I know you feel like the stuffing has been knocked out of you :whistle: but people like this must see that this sort of thing will not bring them any benefit.

If you give in to them now they are sitting pretty!!! :roll:

Stay strong.